Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More than I realized

It's a half mile walk to the gym ... information I kinda wish I'd known a couple of hours ago.

I popped over for a walk session between classes and was able to squeeze in 3.98 of the requisite 4 miles for today's training. Then, I walked back to the building that houses my classes.

I was really feeling it by the time I made it to my class so I decided to look up how far I walked to get to the rec center. And then I understood my pains.

I walked 5 miles today!

I'm pretty proud of myself, I'll tell ya. It's a bit more than the training program specifies, and I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow, but there is a part of me that is happy to know I can make it 25% of the way and I still have months of training to go!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment