Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Special Delivery!


I ordered 'em Sunday and they are already here!!!

I can hardly wait to break them in!!!

I needed to get to work breaking in a second pair of shoes for the walk, and the running store I frequent sells every pair for about $100. Well, looking through my 3-Day packet, I saw a New Balance ad for customizable shoes. The price was a bit steep for me (though I wanted a pair VERY BADLY!).

While shopping at NewBalance.com, I typed in Susan G. Komen and found the Lace Up! series of shoes.

When I saw this pair, I knew I had to have them. Not only were they less expensive than the shoes I would get at my local running store, but five percent of the proceeds goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure - double win!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! Let us know how they feel and how hard they are to break in! :)

    ReplyDelete